8" x 16" The Original Slateplate
Slate has always been the staple when it comes to plating cheese because of its physical properties and visual appeal. Our Original Slateplate Cheese Board is the traditional size and shape for successfully plating up to 4 ample cheese wedges with room for grapes or dipping sauces.
Pairs well with a cheese knife, knife set, dip bowl with lid, cracker tray
Each Slateplate starts with real, natural North American black slate.
- Only our original Slateplate is 100% hand-cut and hand-finished in North Carolina, USA.
- Unlike other slate, each Slateplate edge is hand-smoothed and guaranteed not to flake or harm you or your surface with sharp edges.
- Each Slateplate comes with a stick of non-dusting, soapstone chalk to tag your cheeses or leave a message.
- Each Slateplate is fitted with clear, non-slip acrylic feet to protect your fine surfaces and make it easy to lift from the table.
- Slateplate is the only slate servingware that is Dishwasher Safe.
- Your Slateplate can be chilled in the freezer or warmed in a warming oven (up to 200F) before serving.
- Your Slateplate product is unconditionally guaranteed.
- Have Questions? Just Ask! We're happy to help!